We are always delighted to hear from patients, family members and visitors who have been satisfied with our service. These messages are an encouragement to all groups of staff who contribute to the care of our patients.
If you have an idea or suggestion that you feel could further improve our services we would like to hear from you.
You can write to the Senior Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO
- If you have a complaint or feedback, please send us an email on email@example.com with ‘Patient complaint’ in the subject and your name, date of birth, address and nature of the complaint clearly mentioned.
- All complaints should be addressed to the Senior Administrator who will ensure that your complaint is dealt with promptly.
- Alternatively, you can hand in a written complaint within a sealed envelope addressed to the Senior Administrator to a member of the reception team.
- You could also post your complaints to us, addressed to The Senior Administrator.
WHAT NOT TO DO
- Become violent or abusive to our members of staff or other patients. We have a zero tolerance policy to violence and disorderly behaviour.
- Threaten the reception staff and demand to speak to the Senior Administrator immediately. Though we fully appreciate the fact that your complaint is very important, the Senior Administrator first needs some time to find out what went wrong and why.
WHAT WE WILL DO
- We will acknowledge formal complaints within 2-3 working days.
- We will carry out a full investigation which we normally aim to complete within 25 working days. If your complaint is particularly complex, we will contact you to agree an alternative schedule.
- If it is appropriate, and you agree, we can arrange for you to meet with the clinician involved in your care and/or the Senior Administrator to discuss your concerns.
- If you are not satisfied with how we have dealt with your complaint, or if we cannot resolve your complaint, you have the right to appeal to the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman.