Monday 8.00am – 6.30pm
Tuesday 8.00am – 6.30pm
Wednesday 8.00am – 6.30pm
Thursday 8.00am – 8.30pm
Friday 8.00am – 6.30pm
Appointments can be made by calling into the surgery during the above opening hours or by telephoning 020 8969 5151, again during the same hours. There are also a range of appointments available for booking through the on-line services. The surgery is closed at weekends and on public holidays
OUT OF HOURS SERVICE
For urgent medical advice outside of surgery hours you can contact the local deputising service, the Kensington, Chelsea and Westminster (KCW) GP co-operative, through dialling 111 or 0208 962 7777.
NHS Direct (Tel: 0845 4647) operates a 24-hour nurse advice and health information service, providing confidential information andadvice.
(Please note NHS Direct is not available in all areas)
GP Out of Hours Service
The out of hours GP service is a separate facility where a team of GPs and nurse practitioners provide services from 6:30pm to 8am weekdays, bank holidays and weekends. They offer help, advice and treatment if you have an urgent clinical need that cannot wait for your own GP practice to open.
If you need to see or speak to a GP when your surgery is closed, call NHS 111 and, where appropriate, a clinical advisor will assess you, give advice on when and where to go for treatment, or book you in to see an out of hours GP if needed.
Extended Hours Hubs
If you are registered with a local GP you can access evening, weekend and bank holiday GP and Nurse Appointments at West London’s extended hour’s Hubs.
Extended Hours Hubs are staffed by local and experienced GPs and Nurses and offer assessment and treatment for adults and children.
Appointments are available after your registered GP has closed to ensure that patients have access to a GP during week day evenings up to 9pm and weekends when most local practices are closed
To access the service
- Call your GP practice and ask for an extended access appointment
- Call NHS 111 and they can book you an appointment at one of the hubs
The Extended Access Hubs locations and opening hours are:
Extended Hours Hubs
Extended Hour Hubs offer pre-booked appointments for West London registered patients at evenings and weekends. There are 2 hubs in West London:
St Charles Centre for Health - Integrated Care Centre
The Violet Melchett Clinic - Integrated Care Centre
30 Flood Walk
The extended hours hubs will provide the following primary care medical services, as a minimum requirement:
- Clinical assessment, and treatment service to patients presenting with minor injuries and mild to moderate illnesses
- Self-care management information and advice
- Cervical screening and contraceptive services
- Childhood immunisations and vaccinations
- Wound Care
- Ear irrigation
The following services will not be provided by the extended hours hub services:
- Patients who are identified with a potentially life threatening medical condition which is not suitable for primary care management must be immediately and safely transferred to the relevant urgent and emergency care service
- GP appointments relating to test results received
- Long term condition reviews and care plans
- Medication reviews
You will be able to access the HUBs services by asking your registered GP surgery or calling 111.